The next thing you should do is protect your computer and that means anti-malware software. There are plenty of antivirus programs you could choose, but some to consider include AVG, Avira Antivir, and Norton Antivirus.
You also need to protect your personal files and that means keeping your computer backed up. That way, you will have all of your pictures, documents, videos, etc. even if something does happen with your machine. You have a couple of options for backup, including external hard drives or online backup sites.
The act of a regularly scheduled check of the computer hardware or software to help ensure it continues to operate properly.
1. Cleaning your computer hardware.
2. Downloading the latest drivers for your hardware.
3. Downloading the latest updates for your computer software.
4. Verifying you have the latest antivirus protection updates on your computer.
5. Running disk software utilities, such as Defrag and ScanDisk on your hard drive.
6. Deleting unused programs or other files on your computer.
7. If you don't turn off your computer it may be good to reboot your computer every few months, unless the computer is a critical computer such as a computer server.
Our business relationships are based on trust. We provide High-Quality Services you can count on.
We make customer service our highest priority and ensure that all customers receive friendly, reliable, and professional service on every job, at every sales call, and in everything we do.